DH2i®, the top company of multi-system Software program Defined Perimeter (SDP) and Wise Availability® application, nowadays announced the general availability of DxEnterprise® version 20 (v20), engineered to boost the overall performance and resilience of transaction processing workloads uncovered in money solutions, as nicely as other sectors, running on major of Microsoft® SQL Server. DxEnterprise v20 responds to channel companion and stop purchaser needs for improved SQL Server database resilience, Zero Belief safety and scalability throughout private and general public clouds as very well as between on-premises and remote places.
Following the successful start of DxOdyssey for IoT in October 2020, DH2i took on the challenge of improving cloud-based mostly database transaction processing functionality and resiliency as there is a sturdy correlation between transaction overall performance/resiliency and profitability, especially for monetary services workloads. Particularly, DH2i acknowledged that this new class of cloud-primarily based Microsoft SQL Server consumers now required help with having full benefit of SQL’s higher availability (HA) for neighborhood HA and its disaster recovery (DR) capabilities for remote knowledge defense. The obstacle that these buyers confronted was that if they needed to use SQL Server for both HA and DR on Linux, they experienced to possibly use a Pacemaker-based mostly solution—which necessitates separate clusters for HA cases and Availability Teams and depends on VPNs for DR—or combine HA SQL Server instances with some other data replication option (these kinds of as storage replication, block-amount replication, whole VM replication, etcetera.) and VPNs for DR. This on the other hand has led to challenges these types of as:
- Advanced and brittle implementation and routine maintenance
- Failed RTO/RPO specifications
- Bad scalability
- VPN security and trustworthiness exposures
- Financial unsustainability
DH2i’s DxEnterprise v20 resulted – with objective-constructed enhancements to deliver the important abilities important to address the problems of HA and DR in today’s related, nevertheless fragile entire world:
- Resilience – Offers databases resiliency in just an Availability Zone and concerning Availability Zones and areas, thus shielding programs and data from datacenter failures.
- Security – Makes certain info integrity with details consistently shifting involving isolated networks (e.g., Availability Zones, Areas).
- Scalability – Manages and scales the variety of database cases in response to speedily modifying behaviors and anticipations.
“Enterprise details management units have supplied higher availability clustering for quite a few decades, but this kind of technologies do not perform nicely in the cloud or in between datacenters. DxEnterprise from DH2i addresses these worries with its cross-cloud, hybrid IT, and datacenter to datacenter clustering technological know-how,” said Intellyx President, Jason Bloomberg, a major IT market analyst, author, keynote speaker and globally identified professional on multiple disruptive trends in company technological innovation. “DxEnterprise is especially well-suited for Microsoft SQL Server, enabling businesses to run substantial availability, dispersed SQL Server clusters on Linux without the complexity and overall performance constraints of common clustering, replication, and VPN technologies.”
“DH2i’s Intelligent Availability program for SQL Server boosts SQL Server AG functionality and simplifies SQL Server workload administration, although minimizing SQL Server charges by as much as 50% for use conditions that need to blend neighborhood HA and distant info security, such as FinTech and some others,” stated Don Boxley, CEO and Co-Founder, DH2i.
DxEnterprise (DxE) v20:
- Simplifies and standardizes HA and DR by combining failover occasions for community large availability and AGs for disaster restoration in a solitary DxE cluster
- Provides scalable stop-to-end multi-subnet automated failover administration for sub-15 sec RTO
- Accelerates SQL Server AG overall performance with Express–tunnel technologies for 3x RPO enhancement
- Involves patented SDP know-how for protected multi-web site, multi-cloud community communications that eradicates VPN-affiliated lateral community attack surfaces
- Lessens prices by eradicating a number of clustering (WSFC or Pacemaker), replication and VPN systems
- Delivers intelligent well being and effectiveness QoS checking, alerting and orchestration for easy procedure management
- Supports mixed Linux/Windows, Azure and AWS environments for evergreen infrastructure compatibility
DH2i Firm is the top supplier of multi-system Program Defined Perimeter (SDP) and Wise Availability™ computer software for Home windows and Linux. DH2i program products DxOdyssey™ and DxEnterprise® allow prospects to make an entire IT infrastructure that is “always-safe and always-on.” To study more, remember to pay a visit to: www.dh2i.com, phone: 800-380-5405 or +44 20 3318 9204, or electronic mail: [email protected]