A pair noticeable options are the power to regulate the biometric information and advanced Microsft Account revel in inside Settings. Except for those, the brand new Insider construct contains the power to open Activity supervisor from the Taskbar context menu.
Right here’s the changelog as according to Microsoft’s reliable submit:
Newly added options
- We added a brand new consent shape for the ones of you enrolled in Home windows Hi Face and Fingerprint. You may have new possible choices in your biometric information. You’ll stay storing your biometric information or open Settings to delete the information you probably have no longer used your face or fingerprint for authentication in over one year. You even have those choices if you happen to upgraded to Home windows 11 and feature no longer but noticed the brand new Hi Be told Extra Privateness textual content.
- We added enhancements to the Microsoft Account revel in in Settings. For example, you’ll arrange your Microsoft One Force subscription and similar garage indicators.
- We enhanced seek visible therapies at the taskbar to give a boost to discoverability. That is to be had to a small target market to start with and deploys extra widely within the months that apply. Some units may realize other visible therapies as we collect comments. To be told extra about why you may well be seeing those adjustments, see Seek for the rest, any place.
- We make stronger the backup revel in when the usage of your Microsoft Account (MSA). Some units may realize visible therapies for this enhancement. That is to be had to a small target market to start with and deploys extra widely within the months that apply.
- We added Activity Supervisor to the context menu whilst you right-click the taskbar. This option rolls out within the coming weeks.
Do observe that those options are recently to be had in Dev Channel. To get those options, customers want to enrol into the Home windows Insider Program, make a selection the Dev Channel and set up the newest construct or a minimum of the construct quantity discussed above.